HIRING: CDL Class B Driver
DIRECT LUMBER AND DOOR OF COLORADO IS CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
POSITION TITLE: CDL CLASS B DRIVER
REPORTS TO: Lumber Operations Manager
STATUS: Full Time, Monday-Friday
LOCATION: Fort Collins Lumber Facility, 1800 E. Harmony Rd. Ft. Collins, CO 80528.
PAY RANGE FOR CDL CLASS C DRIVER: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour depending on experience
- Transport building Material to and from customer job sites
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents, or violation
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc.)
- Ability to drive long hours.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
- Valid truck driving license
- Must have a smart phone. Unlimited data plan would be recommended.
Forward resume to Scarlett Layton, HR, Scarletl@Directlumberanddoor.com