Now Hiring: Inside Sales Support
Direct Lumber and Door of Colorado is hiring for the following position:
POSITION TITLE: Inside Sales Support
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
STATUS: Full-Time, Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm w/1hr lunch
LOCATION: Doors & Millwork 6720 Franklin Street, Denver, CO 80229
SALARY RANGE: $29, 758.00 - $60,008.00 per year, Benefits package included.
This position prepares quotes for Millwork and Door projects. Ensures that price, quality, and logistical goals are consistently met to secure orders and to aid in customer retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive phone calls and emails from customers and Lumber Salesmen requesting quotes for doors and Millwork.
• Assist customers with purchases, including reviewing of plans if needed.
• Creating and delivering quotes back to the requestor in a timely fashion. This should not take longer than 24-48 hours.
• Processes quotes into sales orders
• Contact customers whose orders are ready and coordinate either delivery or the customer coming to the Door Shop to pick up their material. • Log all will-calls on delivery log as the customer picks up material.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Door & Millwork experience preferred.
• Project Management - Communicates changes and progress.
• Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
• Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
• Strategic Thinking - Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
• Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
• Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
• Judgment - Exhibit’s sound and accurate judgment.
• Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
• Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Excel software; Inventory software; Design software; Internet software; and Bistrack Order processing systems.